For hundreds of years, ancient thermal mineral waters have graced the site of The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. The ultimate elegant oasis, this AAA Four-Diamond resort sits in the gorgeous wine country of Sonoma in Northern California. Sit back and relax during your personalized five-hour wine tour as you are guided through the region by a knowledgeable and experienced chauffeur.
First revered by Native American and early settlers as a bathing ground, the springs gained popularity among San Franciscans in the 1840s, when a bathhouse emerged to shelter the restorative waters. Generations of travelers have visited this site through the years to “take the waters.” Today, the resort is proud to be one of the only luxury spa resorts in the country with its own source of thermal mineral water. Native American people came to this sacred ground from surrounding valleys and the coast to partake in healing rituals honoring the earth and the waters, and the spirit of all the elements. The spa pays homage to ancient Egyptian, Greek and Roman civilizations, who believed in the axiom, “Sanitas Per Aquas”, or healing through water.
Guests will savor the fruits of the wine country on a personalized five hour tour in a chauffeured luxury sedan. Whether you are first-time visitors or veteran wine tasters, you’ll enjoy an enlightening, fun-filled day in this picturesque region. The informative winery tour will be customized based on your individual wine preferences. Connoisseurs will stroll through magnificent gardens and taste wines recognized as being among the best the world has to offer.
Your spacious Vineyard Suite provides the epitome of comfort, privacy, and a delightful ambiance. The Vineyard Suites feature a fireplace, a Jacuzzi tub for two, and a plush sitting area.
Your getaway for two includes:
• 4 days/3 nights accommodations at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in a king-bedded Vineyard Suite
• Daily complimentary breakfast
• All room-related taxes
• Private 5-hour winery tour in a chauffeured luxury sedan
• Daily complimentary wine tastings in the hotel lobby
• Complimentary bottle of wine in room upon arrival
• Complimentary coffee & tea in the lobby
• Complimentary on-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Golf Clubs
• Complimentary lawn games and bocce ball court
• Complimentary board games and lobby library
• Complimentary docent-led daily hikes
• Complimentary daily fitness classes
• Complimentary art gallery with onsite curators every Friday and Saturday
• Complimentary access to hotel bicycles
• Complimentary self parking
This will be auctioned off during the live auction on Saturday, April 24th.
Starting bid $2500
ESTIMATED VALUE: $4,300
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Complimentary amenities are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply during special events. Travel is valid through 12/31/2022.
Travel package supplied by Mitch-Stuart, Inc.