The AAA Five-Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess has come to reflect the dynamic environment that surrounds it – where sun-washed stone and bright green cottonwoods rise up to meet the pale-blue sky and majestic purple mountains. Tucked away in an intimate setting, the Casita Suites boast a rich, elegant design that exude the ambiance of an exquisite Spanish Colonial estate. This resort is the perfect playground for all family members, offering championship golf and pampering spas for adults, and a year-round Kid’s Club.
A member of the “Leading Hotels of the World”, this AAA Five-Diamond resort is scenically set against the backdrop of Arizona’s McDowell Mountains, boasting one of the best spas in North America and two 18-hole championship golf courses, one of which is home to the Annual PGA Tour FBR Open – (formerly the Phoenix Open). Casita Suites are composed of a large sitting area with a gas fireplace, a sofa-bed with a mohair throw and a round marble table that seats four. Additional amenities include a separate bedroom with a shell-shaped walk-in shower, French coffee and tea press, and crystal stemware.
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers a year-round Kid’s Club program which is a must see! Kids Club is for children ages 5 to 12 looking for fun and adventure. Children will enjoy learning, exploring and participating in a variety of organized events and activities including scavenger hunts, games, books, movies, swimming, lagoon fishing, and much more.
Your family trip for four includes:
• 4 days/3 nights accommodations at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in a Suite
• Daily complimentary breakfast for two
• All room-related taxes
• (1) $100 Fairmont Gift Card for additional breakfast for children
• Complimentary unlimited premium Internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas
• Complimentary on-site transportation service (guest rooms, restaurants, spa, pools, and meeting spaces)
• Complimentary shuttle transportation service to and from Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar, TPC Scottsdale and Grayhawk golf courses
• Complimentary shopping shuttle transportation to Scottsdale Quarter and Kierland Commons
• Complimentary morning session to Trailblazers Family Adventure Center for children ages 5-12
• Complimentary fishing pole rental for Lagoon fishing
• Complimentary “Live Your Best Life” morning fitness activity
• Complimentary adult bike rental
ESTIMATED VALUE: $3,700
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Travel is valid through 12/31/2022. Complimentary amenities are subject to availability.
Travel package supplied by Mitch-Stuart, Inc.